3 bedroom apartment for saleCity Road, Chester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £265,000 to £295,000
- 1500 square feet
- Three double bedrooms
- Easy reach to City centre and train station
- Spacious open plan living/ dining room and kitchen
Guide Price £260,000 to £295,000. This well presented former show apartment is situated within the heart of Chester city centre offering approximately 1500 square feet of living space, three double bedrooms and a large open planning living area.
Guide Price £260,000 to £295,000. This well presented former show apartment is situated within the heart of Chester city centre offering approximately 1500 square feet of living space, three double bedrooms and a large open planning living area. Briefly the accommodation comprises: Secure communal entrance, private reception hall, spacious open-plan lounge/dining and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, a bathroom and secure allocated parking with two spaces. Located on City Road within walking distance of the City centre and Chester Train Station.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Communal Entrance Lobby
Secured communal entrance, with keypad entry system and intercom point. Lobby area provides staircase and lift to upper floors.
Private entrance door with key code access, Intercom point, tiled flooring, storage cupboard and a wall mounted electric heater.
Open Plan Living Space 26' 11" x 21' 9" ( 8.20m x 6.63m )
Lounge 18' 2" x 21' 9" ( 5.54m x 6.63m )
With full width floor to ceiling windows, wall mounted electric heater, storage cupboard and television point.
Fitted with range of contrasting contemporary wall and base level units, complementary work surfaces with under panel lights. Integrated electric oven and grill with four ring halogen hob, stainless steel splashback and glass and stainless extractor over head. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Integrated stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainage unit with mixer. Opening to living space.
Bedroom One 19' 4" x 16' 9" ( 5.89m x 5.11m )
With duel aspect UPVC double glazed windows, fitted with double wardrobe with sliding mirror door television point, a wall mounted electric heater and inset spot lights.
En-Suite Shower Room 19' 4" x 16' 9" ( 5.89m x 5.11m )
Fitted with a modern suite comprising, shower cubical, low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard and draw below, shaving point, heated radiator / towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.80m x 3.43m )
Double bedroom with a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a fitted wardrobe, Television point and wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
Double bedroom with a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, television point and wall mounted electric heater.
Fitted with a white suite which comprises; a panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal was hand basin, tiled walls and part tiled walls, extractor fan and inset spot lights,
Outside there is secured parking with two allocated parking spaces.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55198297.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.