3 bedroom barn conversion for saleTruemans Heath Lane, Shirley
Withdrawn from Market
- THREE BEDROOM BARN CONVERSION
- SEMI RURAL LOCATED VIA A PRIVATE DRIVEWAY
- PORCH/STUDY AREA
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH INGLENOOK FIRE PLACE
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA OFF
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
- TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM
- FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- AMPLE OFF ROAD CAR PARKING
- GARDENS TO REAR, OPEN VIEWS
A rare opportunity to purchase this unique Barn Conversion situated in a semi-rural location with open views, accessed via a private driveway off Truemans Heath Lane, but within close proximity to Shirley, Solihull Town Centre, Hollywood and Wythall. Within easy reach of Shirley, Wythall and Whitlock's End train stations and easy road links to motorway networks (junction 3 of M42), offering no upward chain and accommodation comprising in brief entrance porch/study area, inner hallway, good sized lounge with feature Inglenook fire place and wood burning stove, fitted breakfast kitchen with dining area off, ground floor bedroom and ground floor bathroom. On the first floor, two double bedrooms and shower room. Outside the property benefits from open views and ample off road car parking. Viewing highly recommend. Please call Kelly Homes 01564 200500 to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100881001221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelly Homes , Wythall Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.