2 bedroom terraced house for saleFalcon Mews, Sprowston, Norwich
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 19 ft 9 in Lounge
- uPVC DG Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Carport & Driveway
- No Onward Chain
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £170,000 for 16 Falcon Mews, Sprowston, NR78LA.Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, Tesco Extra, Sprowston, NR78AB 01603 426640 before exchange of contracts.
This two bedroom mid terraced house is situated in a cul-de sac location in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property would make an ideal first time buy benefiting from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, 19 ft 9 in lounge/ dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, two double bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, carport and driveway. Early viewing is essential.
Entrance door, staircase to first floor, radiator, understair storage cupboard.
Lounge/ Dining Room 19' 9" x 10' 11" ( 6.02m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, gas fire with back boiler, sealed unit double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.69m x 1.88m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for electric cooker, uPVC double glazed front window.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.97m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.06m x 2.92m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, bath, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, uPVC double glazed front window.
To the front of the property there is a garden with various shrubs and there is a driveway providing off road parking, leading to the carport. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs and the garden is enclosed by fencing.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight over the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Take the sixth right into Parana Road, at the end turn right into Linacre Avenue, then left into Cere Road, where Falcon Mews is on your left. Ref: 1702.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55200031.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.