4 bedroom detached house for salePark Lane, Bethersden, Kent, TN26 3DP
- Charming Grade II Listed Farmhouse
- Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Jack 'n' Jill Bathroom, Family Bathroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Utility Room
- Stunning Manicured Gardens
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Paddock and River Frontage
Set in stunning manicured gardens, and situated on a tranquil country lane on the outskirts of the village of Bethersden, this charming Grade II Listed Kentish farmhouse which is believed to date from the 17th century with later additions is presented in immaculate order throughout and exhibits a wealth of period features.
Bethersden is a delightful Kentish village.
The village has two pubs, the Bull at the western end of the village and The George at the centre. There is a Post Office/Shop and other shops. Also there are St. Margaret's church and the Union Chapel. Behind The George is the George Field, recently acquired by the village as an open landscaped recreational area. There is a Recreation Ground which provides a wide range of sport facilities such as tennis and basketball and also football. There is a children's play area and exercise equipment for all ages.
For more comprehensive shopping facilities there is a choice of Tenterden or Ashford, both a short drive. Ashford International Station provides trains to the continent and the fast link into London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55200994.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 354083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.