2 bedroom terraced house for saleMinstrel Close, Hemel Hempstead
Sold STC £300,000
- Quiet Residential Area
- Sought After Location
- Mid-Terraced Home
- Walking Distance Of Local Amenities
- Walking Distance Of Open Fields
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Allocated Parking
Situated in a quiet residential area in the sought after location of Gadebridge is this well presented two bedroom mid-terraced home. Benefiting from being within walking distance of a wide range of local amenities and open playing fields this property would make an IDEAL FIRST TIME HOME.
Situated in a quiet residential area in the sought after location of Gadebridge is this well presented two bedroom mid-terraced home. Benefiting from being within walking distance of a wide range of local amenities and open playing fields this property would make an IDEAL FIRST TIME HOME. Early viewings are a must.
Via double glazed door to side aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 4" To Max x 12' 4" To Max ( 4.67m To Max x 3.76m To Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, two radiators and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 3" To Max x 10' 1" To Max ( 3.73m To Max x 3.07m To Max )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, integrated oven and gas hob with filter hood over, storage cupboard, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, tiles to splash areas, space for fridgefreezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, space for table and chairs, two double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect.
Access to loft space, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Panelled bath with separate taps, walk in shower, Low Level WC, wash hand basin, airing cupboard, radiator, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
Fence enclosed rear garden, gated rear access, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders, patio area, shed.
Two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55201315.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.