4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStroud Avenue, Willenhall
- BRAND NEW LUXURY HOMES READY & AVAILABLE TO RESERVE NOW!
- FOUR BEDROOMS plus study/nursery & generous dressing area off the master bedroom
- Only 5% with HELP TO BUY
- Three bathrooms to include two en-suites
- Generous living room
- Separate utility & ground floor wc
- Pleasant front & rear gardens with off road parkiing
- Contact Connells now to be look a viewing 01902 710170
"RESERVE YOUR PLOT NOW! - A SELECTION OF BEAUTIFUL BRAND NEW SEMI DETACHED HOMES"
Comprising kitchen diner, living room, utility, wc, FOUR BEDROOM, master dressing area, attic study area/nursery, family bathroom, two luxury en-suites, pleasant front & rear gardens with off road parking.
BRAND NEW LUXURY HOMES READY & AVAILABLE TO RESERVE NOW!
Are you a family looking for spacious living accommodation? If so this could be ideal home for you. Connells are delighted to offer for sale a wonderful selection of brand new luxury and highly deceptive semi detached homes.
Externally the property will have pleasant front and rear gardens with off road parking. Internally these beautifully homes will have an entrance hall, fitted kitchen diner, generous living room, fitted utility with a ground floor wc. Set over the first and second floors are a wonderful selection of four bedrooms, a generous dressing area off the master bedrooms, study/nursery on the second floor and selection of three bathrooms with include two master en-suites.
Viewing is highly recommend on these property. Please contact Connells 01902 710170 for further details.
The Location & Area
Conveniently located for the Black Country route, M54 and M6 motorways Stroud Avenue offers fantastic commuting access to Willenhall, Walsall and Wolverhampton areas.
Ground Floor Wc
First Floor Landing
Second Floor Landing
Please note photos are for advertising purposes only and are subject to change. Please note the postal address for this property will be 5 Redsand Close, Willenhall, WV12 4EZ.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WVH313890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.