4 bedroom detached house for saleCotswold Drive, Wellingborough
Sold STC £300,000
- Four bedrooms
- Full width conservatory
- A large double detached garage with loads of parking
- Separate reception rooms and a study
- Refitted kitchen and utility
- A fantastic family home
A FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME WITH DOUBLE GARAGE is offered to the market. There is a study, separate reception rooms, full width conservatory, double garage and lots and lots of parking.
A SUPER LARGE FAMILY HOME WITH DOUBLE GARAGE is available on this popular development. There is a full width conservatory across the rear, plenty of parking and a large double detached garage. The rear garden is very private, not being directly overlooked. A rare gem of a property.
The front garden is laid to lawn with a long driveway to the side which gives access to the double detached garage (18'7 x 18'2) which has an up and over door, power, lighting and roof storage.
Double glazed door to the front, radiator, wood grain effect laminate flooring, stairs leading to first floor.
Double glazed window to side, W.C, wash hand basin, tiled splash back, radiator.
Study 8' 2" in to recess x 7' 9" max ( 2.49m in to recess x 2.36m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 10" max ( 4.50m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to front, coal effect feature fire with surround, radiator, wood grain effect laminate flooring, double glazed doors to:
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory, radiator, wood grain effect laminate flooring.
Conservatory 17' 8" x 9' 2" ( 5.38m x 2.79m )
Double glazed windows to either side and rear and door leading to the garden, radiator, tiled flooring.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 7' 7" ( 4.32m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, refitted kitchen with base and eye level units with work surface over, tiled surrounds, 'Asterite' sink and drainer, eye level electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, built in microwave, radiator, tiled flooring.
Utility 7' 8" x 5' 1" ( 2.34m x 1.55m )
Double glazed door to side, circular sink, base and eye level units with work surface, tiled splash back, central heating boiler, space for white goods, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 2" to back of wardrobe x 12' ( 3.71m to back of wardrobe x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes with mirror doors, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, low level W.C, wash hand basin with tiled surrounds, shower cubicle, shaver socket and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" to back of wardrobes x 9' 5" max ( 3.63m to back of wardrobes x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted mirror door wardrobes, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 7' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, wood effect laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, white three piece suite with good coloured fittings, half height tiled walls, shower from mixer tap and radiator.
The rear garden is wall and fence enclosed and not directly over looked. There is a shaped lawn, borders and paved patios and paneled door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55202710.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.