3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Road North, Birkenhead
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom
- Newly Fitted Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
Jones & Chapman bring to market this three bedroom mid- terraced house ideally situated for local transport links. Having double glazing and gas central heating the accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a newly fitted modern bathroom.
Great for first time buyers or investment opportunity is this three bedroom mid- terraced house ideally situated for local transport links. Having double glazing and gas central heating the accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a newly fitted modern bathroom. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed yard. This property has massive potential and viewing's are highly recommended.
Double glazed door to the front of the property, double glazed window to the front of the property, wooden flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 4" into bay x 13' 2" into recess ( 4.67m into bay x 4.01m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property, electric feature fire place, telephone point, television point and a radiator.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 12' 1" into recess ( 4.01m x 3.68m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 6' 6" ( 4.72m x 1.98m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of: overhead wall and base units, work surfaces and a sink with a drainer. Gas oven with gas hobs, space for a washing machine, dishwasher and a fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear of the property and partial tiling.
Bedroom One 15' 1" into bay x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.60m into bay x 3.61m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the rear of the property and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' ( 2.77m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property and a radiator.
Newly fitted bathroom with a double glazed frosted window to the rear of the property, bath with mixer taps and an overhead shower. Wash hand basin, extractor fan and full tiling.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.