2 bedroom flat for saleSt Leonards Road, East Sheen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Second Floor with South-Facing Living Room
- Moments from Mortlake Station and Shops
- Lovely development with parking and communal gardens
- Ideal Purchase for First Time Buyers or Buy to Let Investors
A two bedroom apartment situated in a highly desirable private estate moments from Mortlake station. There are two double bedrooms, a good sized bathroom, a separate kitchen and a living room with double-aspect views. St Leonards Court has communal gardens and residents parking.
This is a two double bedroom flat situated in the highly requested St Leonards Court just moments from Mortlake station (0.1 miles) and the shops in East Sheen. The flat itself features a bright and airy living room with dual-aspect windows, one of which is south-facing, and an open fireplace. There are two good sized bedrooms, a separate kitchen with an additional private rear entrance, a sizeable bathroom and good storage in the hallway. St Leonards Court is an extremely sought after 1930s development owing to its central location, well maintained grounds, parking facilities and Art Deco features. These apartments ideally suit buy-to-let investors, first time buyers and upsizers /downsizers alike.
Postcode: SW14 7LS
Nearest station: Mortlake station (0.1 miles)
Nearest school: Thomson House Primary (0.2 miles)
Nearest bus routes: 33, 337, 493 (0.3 miles)
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55203274.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN103930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.