4 bedroom cottage for saleExmoor
- Superb Position with Views
- Entrance Porch
- Sitting Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Kitchen with Rayburn
- Library/Reading Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Guest Suite/Holiday Annex
- Parking for Several Vehicles
1 Old Ashway is a period cottage set over three floors, with the most wonderful views across Exmoor. The cottage has been extensively upgraded and decorated to a particularly high standard throughout. The sitting room has a wood burning stove, whilst the kitchen/dining room has an oil fired Rayburn which supplies heating and hot water as well as cooking. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the lower ground floor is a guest suite with a separate entrance, which in the past has been used as a holiday let on a nightly rate. To the outside is a private rear garden, with further lawned areas surrounding the cottage. There is parking for several vehicles beside the property.
Please see the floor plan for the dimensions. The internal photos have been taken with a wide angle lens to show more of the rooms.
Details for property ID 41343 supplied to Rightmove on 11/11/16 at 3:00 pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55207918.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seddons, Dulverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.