4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chantry, Calveley, TARPORLEY
- GUIDE PRICE £330,000 - £365,000
- Spacious & beautifully presented detached family house in cul-de-sac position
- Modern dining kitchen with bi-fold doors to stunning conservatory
- Lounge with log-burner stove, utlity room, cloaks/WC
- Four double bedrooms, stylish master en-suite shower room
- Tarmac driveway, double garage, & gardens
GUIDE PRICE £330,000 - £365,000. This beautifully appointed detached house with four double bedrooms & stylish master en-suite is enhanced by a stunning conservatory accessed via bi-fold doors from a high specification dining kitchen & patio door from a dual aspect lounge with log-burner stove.
This beautifully presented detached family house occupies a cul-de-sac position in the hamlet of Calveley which has a 'Good' OFSTED rated primary school, general store with cafe, and regular bus service to Chester, Tarporley, Nantwich, & Crewe. The village of Tarporley is within 4 miles and has a bustling High Street and 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated secondary school. The property has been modernised to a high standard and offers exceptionally spacious accommodation that has been enhanced by the addition of a stunning conservatory providing both additional living & dining space and with bi-fold doors that fully open into a dining kitchen to create a wonderful open-plan living space. The dining kitchen is fitted with oak-fronted units & granite worktops, and features integrated appliances including dishwasher, coffee machine, electric fan-assisted double oven, & four-ring halogen hob with filter canopy over. The dual aspect lounge has a log burning stove set in a brick fireplace and sliding patio-style door to the conservatory. A double glazed porch, reception hall, cloaks/WC, & utility room completes the ground floor. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, tha master of which has a stylish en-suite shower room, & family bathroom with corner spa bath. The property benefits from double glazing and an LPG central heating system. Externally there is tarmac driveway, double garage with light and power, and mature landscaped gardens.
Enclosed brick porch with full height PVCu double glazed windows to front and tiled floor. Door with adjacent window into reception hall.
Staircase to first floor with spindled balustrade, intermediate landing with double glazed window to front, and storage cupboard under. Tiled floor. Coving to ceiling. Doors to cloaks/WC, dining kitchen, and lounge.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Lounge 26' 8" x 13' narrowing to 11' 11" ( 8.13m x 3.96m narrowing to 3.63m )
Brick fireplace with log-burner stove, marble hearth, and oak mantelpiece. Two radiators. Two double glazed porthole windows to side. Double glazed window to front. Double glazed sliding patio door to conservatory.
Conservatory 21' 4" x 12' 8" narrowing to 8' 6" ( 6.50m x 3.86m narrowing to 2.59m )
Brick and PVCu double glazed conservatory with double doors to rear garden and bi-fold doors to dining kitchen. Wood flooring.
Dining Kitchen 15' extending to 17' 8" x 20' ( 4.57m extending to 5.38m x 6.10m )
Fitted with a range of solid oak-fronted wall and base units and an island with granite worktops. Franke one and half bowl composite sink unit with single drainer. Integrated appliances including dishwasher, AEG coffee machine, electric fan-assited double oven, and four-ring halogen hob with filter canopy over. Space for American-style refrigerator/freezer. Tiled floor with under-floor heating. Kickspace fan heater. Double glazed window to rear. Bi-fold oak doors that fully open to the conservatory.
Fitted base cupboard and worktop with stainless steel sink and drainer unit. LPG central heating boiler. Tiled floor. Opaque double glazed window to front. Door to side.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 12' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.68m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear. Door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Low level WC. Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit. Shower cubicle. Tiled walls and floor. Ladder-style radiator. Opaque double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" max x 13' max ( 4.04m max x 3.96m max )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 7' 4" narrowing to 5' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.24m narrowing to 1.55m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Low level WC. Glass wash hand basin mounted on vanity unit. Corner spa bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Ladder-style radiator. Opaque double glazed window to side.
Twin up and over vehicular entrance doors. Pedestrian door and window to rear garden. Power points and lighting. Loft storage space.
The property is set back behind an open-plan front lawn with access to a submerged LPG tank, and there is a tarmacadam driveway that leads to the double garage. The rear garden is enclosed and has a lawn with well-stocked and mature planted borders, and patio areas to the front and rear.
Calveley is a hamlet with a 'Good' OFSTED rated primary school and a general store with café. Calveley is situated within 4 miles of Tarporley village, 7 miles of the market town of Nantwich, and 15 miles of the historic Chester city centre. There is a public house situated with one mile in the neighbouring hamlet. Tarporley has a bustling High Street that offers a comprehensive range of facilities including pubs, cafes and restaurants, and numerous shops such as convenience stores, pharmacy, butcher, DIY, jewellery & clothing boutiques, gift and antique shops. Other facilities include a petrol station, health centre, cottage hospital, dentist surgery, veterinary practice, community centre, and an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated secondary school. Calveley is conveniently situated on the A51 and has a regular bus service that travels to Chester City centre via Tarporley in one direction, and Crewe via Nantwich in the other. The A51 links to the M53, A49, & A500, in turn providing links to the A556, M56 & M6, in all allowing the commuter access to a number of commercial destinations including Chester, Warrington, Liverpool, Manchester, Crewe, and the Potteries. Crewe railway station is within 16 miles and provides routes to an extensive range of destinations including London, Manchester & Glasgow.
From our branch along the High Street and onto Nantwich Road. Turn left at the T-junction onto the A49 and continue straight over at the traffic lights on the crossroads by the Red Fox public house. Proceed along the A51, passing through Tilstone Fearnall and Alpraham, and continue on into Calveley. Just prior to the bridge turn left into Station Road and The Chantry will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55208023.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.