3 bedroom flat for saleSt Dunstan's Road, Hammersmith, London
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM SPLIT-LEVEL PERIOD CONVERSION FLAT
- MEASURING 1,071 SQ. FT.
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER ROAD
- 16'2 X 14'7 RECEPTION ROOM WITH PERIOD FIREPLACE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- BRIGHT & AIRY THROUGHOUT
- STYLISH, RECENTLY FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- TWO MODERN BATHROOMS (ONE OF WHICH IS EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM)
A beautifully presented three double bedroom split level period conversion flat measuring 1,071 sq. ft., located on a highly sought after residential road within a 2 – 3 minute walk to Barons Court underground station.
The property which is extremely bright and airy throughout comprises on the first floor of a 16’2 x 14’7 reception room with period fireplace, a stylish recently fitted 12’0 x 9’10 kitchen breakfast room, a double bedroom, beautifully fitted bathroom, whilst the top floor benefits from two further double bedrooms and an en-suite shower room.
Further benefits include the potential to add a roof terrace from the second bedroom (subject to the usual planning constraints). Share of Freehold.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LRS10011D4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawson Rutter, Hammersmith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.