3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLangley Lane, Baildon, Shipley, BD17 7LH
- VERY HIGH SPECIFICATION
- ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS
- HARD WOOD FLOORING AND DOORS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- TWO OCCASIONAL ROOMS
- HIGH QUALITY DINING KITCHEN
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- DECKED TERRACE TO REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING = C
Having been tastefully updated and modernised over recent years this attractive, spacious family home is now presented to an exceptional standard. With hard wood flooring and doors, glass panelled staircases and a stunning dining kitchen with french doors out onto a decked terrace, it really must be viewed to fully appreciate.
Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hallway with underfloor heating and doors off to a utility room and two occasional rooms - one of which has adjoining en suite facilities. Leading you up to the first floor is a hard wood and glass panelled staircase which continues up to the second floor. On the first floor is a great sized lounge and the dining kitchen which consists of a range of fitted wall and base units with oak worktops and integrated appliances. The master bedroom is on the second floor with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and the house bathroom.
Externally to the front there is off street parking for two cars. The rear garden is terraced with decked and lawned areas and fenced boundaries. The property also benefits from gas heating, double glazing and close proximity to Baildon train station. For more details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 202 9923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55209169.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP201614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.