3 bedroom detached house for saleDunlin Road, Hartlepool
- 3 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
VERY WELL PRESENTED MODERN DETACHED HOUSE WITH SUPERB SUNNY MATURE REAR GARDEN. Fastidiously maintained with ultra modern decor, fitments and embellishments. Other attractions include Garage, Double Width Driveway , Gas Central Heating and dark wood effect UPVC Double Glazing.
VERY WELL PRESENTED MODERN DETACHED HOUSE WITH SUPERB SUNNY MATURE REAR GARDEN. Fastidiously maintained with ultra modern decor, fitments and embellishments, the layout comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge with feature fireplace, Dining Room, excellent Breakfasting Kitchen with fashionable range of units and built in oven, hob, extractor, fridge and dishwasher, Landing, Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room/WC, 2 further Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC. Other attractions include Garage, Double Width Driveway , Gas Central Heating and dark wood effect UPVC Double Glazing. Viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC Double Glazed panelled entrance door, staircase to First Floor, boxed radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" x 10' 4" (plus bowed window to front) ( 4.11m x 3.15m (plus bowed window to front) )
delightful ornate marble period style fire surround with matching marble back panel and hearth with inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, dado rail, TV point, radiator, wide opening leading to;
Dining Room 8' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.41m )
dado rail, twin 'Georgian' style UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to;
Conservatory 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
UPVC Sealed Unit Double Glazed construction with pitched roof and brick dwarf wall incorporating UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to beautiful sun trap rear garden, ceramic tiled flooring.
Breakfasting Kitchen 14' 6" x 10' 1" ( 4.42m x 3.07m )
recessed under stairs storage cupboard, comprehensive range of latest style base and eye level cabinets with ample contrasting roll top working surfaces with inset square stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, complementing part tiled walls with matching flooring, range of built in appliances comprising oven, 4 burner gas hob with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over, dishwasher with matching panelled door and fridge with matching panelled door, Dining Area, 2 radiators, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to side.
access to roof void.
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
(plus recessed double wardrobe and airing cupboard) radiator.
En Suite Shower Room/ Wc
suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle with 'Triton' shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 3" x 8' 10" (plus Dormer window) ( 4.65m x 2.69m (plus Dormer window) )
part vaulted ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 7' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.18m )
(plus range of built in cupboards) laminate flooring, radiator.
Spacious Bathroom / Wc
suite comprising bath with timber side panel, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, complementing part tiled walls with matching chequerboard tiled flooring, radiator.
double width herringbone block paved driveway.
Sun Trap Rear Garden
southerly aspect, high brick built boundary wall giving a high degree of privacy, Gazebo with feature trellis work, decked patio area, large deep Koi Carp pond with water feature, cross section of evergreens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55210849.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR107017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.