3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoonshine Lane, Southey, Sheffield
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
Located close to local shops, amenities and both Busk Meadows and Longley Park is this spacious three bedroom semi-detached property situated.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this spacious three bedroom semi-detached property situated in a fantastic location offering a large plot. Moonshine Lane benefits from a driveway providing off road parking, gas central heating, double glazing and modern/neutral décor throughout. Accommodation comprises; entrance lobby, kitchen, dining room, lounge, sunroom, bathroom, three bedrooms, garage and gardens to both front and rear. All viewings are strictly via the selling agent William H Brown.
A side facing double glazed door leading into a uPVC constructed porch.
A front facing single glazed door leading to entrance hallway with storage under stairs leading to first floor accommodation and access to both the lounge and dining room.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 11' 5" ( 2.69m x 3.48m )
A spacious dining area with ample room for furnishings such as a dining table and chairs with access to the downstairs bathroom and kitchen, benefitting from a double glazed rear facing window and single radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.95m )
A well-proportioned kitchen with a mixture of modern wall and base units and work surfaces, an electric oven and gas hob with plumbing for a dishwasher, a rear facing double glazed window and a door leading to the sun room.
Sun Room 12' 2" x 6' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.06m )
A timber constructed sun room with access to the garden and also back into the lounge area.
A modern fitted white suite with a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over the bath, also a hand towel radiator, the bathroom is located on the ground floor and access via the dining room.
A spacious landing with access to the to three bedrooms and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' ( 4.37m x 3.35m )
A spacious and well-presented bedroom benefitting from a large rear facing double glazed window and single radiator with built in wardrobes and carpets to floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" max x 11' 8" ( 3.28m max x 3.56m )
With neutral décor and a unique layout also benefitting from an en suite with low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. The room also a modern carpeted floor and a rear facing double glazed window with a double radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 2" ( 3.35m x 1.88m )
A well-presented spacious room with a front facing double glazed window and a double radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
The property itself sits on a large plot with a delightful rear garden with both a decking and patio area and also a laid lawn to the rear, there is also a large single garage with power and light and a spacious driveway to the front with ample for vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55210855.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.