1 bedroom apartment for saleUplands Road, Oadby, Leicester
- Over 55's ground floor apartment
- One bedroom
- Off road parking
- Communal garden
- No upward chain
This one bedroom ground floor over 55's apartment is offered for sale with no upward chain and comes with off road parking. Being located close to amenities and transport links, early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment!
This one bedroom ground floor over 55's apartment is offered for sale with no upward chain and comes with off road parking. Being located close to amenities and transport links, early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment! Upon entering the property you will find an entrance hallway which leads to the lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom all of which have UPVC double glazing. Externally is a well maintained communal garden and off road parking.
Door to side, storage cupboard and airing cupboard.
Lounge 18' max into bay x 9' 9" ( 5.49m max into bay x 2.97m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen 5' 10" x 10' ( 1.78m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces, sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 9' 8" x 12' 5" ( 2.95m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., partly tiled walls and radiator.
The complex surrounds communal gardens which benefit from seating areas.
The property is leasehold with a 99 year lease which is renewed upon purchase.
We are informed by the vendor that the Service Charge is approx. £110.00 monthly and includes Ground Rent, Buildings Insurance and maintenance of all communal areas and gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55210858.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.