2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBristol Gardens, Brighton
Offers in Excess of £330,000
- Stunning 2 bedroom Apartment
- Use of private gardens (the Kemp Town enclosures)
- own garden
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Open plan Kitchen/lounge
This stunning two bedroom flat which comprises of a built space of 51m2. With a walled garden to the front for unique use of approx.50m2. The flat is accessed via a street door into a walled garden.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Living Area 19' 7" x 12' 7" ( 5.97m x 3.84m )
The kitchen is fully fitted by Wren Kitchens. Bosch; oven, induction hob, extractor hood (with exhaust to the exterior, not recycled) fridge, freezer and dishwasher . It is plumbed for a washing machine. It contains a full range of cupboards and work surfaces adjacent to the rear wall of the property and on an island separating the kitchen from the living space, all cupboards and work surfaces. There is a full range of ceiling, work surface and floor level lighting and tracking and loads of power points.
Master Bedroom 15' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.02m )
The main bedroom is double aspected, looking out onto the garden and completely private from the street itself due to the high street wall. There is an original fireplace.
The bathroom has been fitted with under floor heating & a heated towel. The shower comprises a large 'rain head' shower and hand held unit. The mirror above the washbasin & lavatory has a heat pad behind it to ensure that it remains usable even when the shower is being used.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.92m )
The second bedroom is larger than many main bedrooms and has natural light from a large window looking out into a light well connecting with 30 Sussex Square. The boiler is located in a discreetly boxed off enclosure on the wall to the light well and there is a (non working) fireplace and mosaic hearth located along the eastern wall.
The garden is laid to lawn with beds alongside the western wall.
Kemp Town Enclosures
These renowned enclosures offer six acres of private, landscaped gardens. Only the residents of Sussex Square, Lewes Crescent, Arundel Terrace and Chichester Terrace have access. The enclosures are located in the East Cliff conservation area, which was constructed in the early 19th Century, and is located within ¼ mile of Brighton Marina. The layout has been designed to offer sheltered mature planting, open grass spaces, barbecue area and uniquely a private tunnel leading down to the esplanade & Brighton Beach, and it is believed that the passage gave Lewis Carroll the idea for the rabbit hole in 'Alice in Wonderland' while he was a resident there.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET104126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.