3 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard Way, Tasburgh, NORWICH
Sold STC £280,000
- Guide Price £280,000 - £300,000
- CHAIN FREE
- 3/4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- 3 Reception Rooms Including Conservatory
- Kitchen + Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom + Family Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Popular Location
GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £300,000
Found in the popular village of Tasburgh, south of Norwich, this 3/4 bedroom detached family home provides spacious accommodation throughout, plus a conservatory and private rear garden.
Viewing is certainly essential to fully appreciate this immaculately presented property.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall providing access to the lounge, which in turn leads on to the conservatory and study / bedroom 4. The kitchen benefits from an open plan aspect to the dining room and also provides access to the utility room, which provides outstanding views to the rear garden. The first floor houses 3 bedrooms and a recently fitted modern family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a private driveway, garage and beautifully landscaped rear garden with mature plant beds and borders along with high level hedging offering that desired privacy.
External entrance door to the side aspect. Stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 18' 2" x 10' 11" ( 5.54m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, cast iron wood burner within feature brick built surround and tiled hearth, radiator and TV point. Double glazed French doors opening into:
Conservatory 17' 7" x 10' 6" ( 5.36m x 3.20m )
Of brick and double glazed UPVC construction, double glazed French doors to the rear garden, ceiling fan, radiator.
Study / Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Dining Room 16' 9" x 8' 11" ( 5.11m x 2.72m )
Offering an open plan aspect to the kitchen. Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 8' 11" ( 4.60m x 2.72m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with rolled edged work-surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, built in electric double oven and inset electric hob with cooker-hood over, integrated fridge radiator. Breakfast bar. Double glazed window to rear aspect and door leading to:
Utility Room 13' 4" x 5' 6" ( 4.06m x 1.68m )
Fitted with a range of base level units with rolled edged work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine / dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to rear.
Suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin and radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading up from the entrance hall, loft access, airing cupboard, radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.71m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe with over bed storage, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 8' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe with over bed storage units, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 9' ( 2.82m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in over bed storage units, radiator.
Beautifully renovated modern bathroom suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, corner bath with mixer taps and shower over, tiled splash back, separate shower cubicle, extractor fan, heated towel rail. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Garage 16' 5" x 8' 9" ( 5.00m x 2.67m )
Up & over doors, power and lighting.
To the front of the property is a large driveway providing ample off road parking for 4 or 5 cars, plus a single garage.
The private rear garden benefits from a raised patio area just off of the conservatory, making it ideal for entertaining, whilst the remainder of this beautiful garden is laid to lawn with mature plant beds and borders.
Tasburgh is a small village found south of Norwich City Centre, conveniently placed for access to the A140. The nearest Towns are Attleborough and Wymondham with it's closest amenities found in the neighbouring village of Long Stratton which is approximately 2 miles away.
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north west on Market St and turn left onto Damgate St. Continue onto White Horse St and head straight over the round-a-bout. At the junction turn left onto London Rd/B1172 then turn right onto Station Road. Take the first left on to Ayton Rd, then at the round-a-bout take the 3rd exit onto Browick Road and continue for approximately 3.5 miles following the B1135. At the T junction turn left then take the first right onto Wymondham Road, continuing onto Flordon Rd then taking a slight left onto The Street. Follow onto Station Rd and take a slight right. At the T Junction turn left onto Low Rd, then a slight right onto Grove Lane continuing onto Church Road. Finally take a left onto Orchard Way, which is just before the T junction, the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55210885.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.