4 bedroom detached house for saleCottenham Close, East Malling, West Malling, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached house
- En-suite shower room & bathroom
- On good size plot
- Very popular "no through" road
- Ideal for station & close to shopping at West Malling
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Cottenham Close seems to be one of the most popular roads in East Malling; a road clients seem to aspire to live in. So when a rare opportunity arises to purchase a home like this one, our advice is make your bid count!The seller basically watched this house being built 35 years ago. He made the deal with the builders without hesitation, as he knew this was the area he wanted to raise his family in. After all these years he is looking to downsize and we urge younger families to sit up and take notice of the great sized plot.Here you have superb potential if you have half an eye to extend; you could save money and the trouble of moving in the future by extending instead (consents required). Alternatively create a horseshoe driveway if this suits your needs better.There is little on the market within this price range and even fewer homes within this prestigious area. So come along to our staffed Open House viewings and make sure your offer is received by the closing date.
What the Owner says:
The neighbours are fantastic here, we had a nice street party to celebrate the Queen's 90th birthday and a great time was had by all. So you could say there is good community spirit here.It's been a very happy home but it's now time to move on. I hope the next owners will cherish this house just like I have.
- Entrance Hall
- Utility Room
- Lounge: 16'7 x 11'2 (5.06m x 3.41m)
- Dining Room: 12'5 x 9'5 (3.79m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen: 10'8 x 10'8 (3.25m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 at widest point x 12'4 into door well (3.91m x 3.76m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 9'0 (3.38m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'1 at widest point x 7'9 (3.08m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'1 x 7'4 (3.08m x 2.24m)
- Front Garden
- Driveway & Double Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55211578.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.