3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCokefield Avenue, Nuthall, Nottingham
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Study & Conservatory
- Gardens to Three Sides
- Driveway and Garage
- Enviable Plot
- Viewing Recommended
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000. This is a deceptively spacious THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW occupying an enviable corner plot within the popular residential location of Nuthall. Viewing is a must in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE FOR THIS PROPERTY .............................................This is a deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow occupying an enviable corner plot within the popular residential location of Nuthall. The property is conveniently located for all major transport links including J26 of the M1 Motorway and local amenities. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, study, conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to three sides driveway and garage. Viewing is a must in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With wood effect Upvc double glazed front entrance door, wall mounted radiator, plate rack, access to loft space, exposed wooden flooring and doors giving access to all rooms.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 1" max ( 4.60m x 3.07m max )
With glazed door leading from hallway, wood effect Upvc double glazed windows to front and side elevations, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points, feature gas fireplace having wooden surround and marble back and hearth, coving and ceiling rose.
Dining Kitchen 16' x 15' 1" ( 4.88m x 4.60m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a double sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, NEFF built in double oven, Zanussi four ring gas hob, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted radiator, alcove with shelving, obscure glazed window through to lounge. Wood effect Upvc double glazed door leading out to the rear garden and three wood effect Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations.
Study 10' 6" max x 7' 10" max ( 3.20m max x 2.39m max )
Having wall mounted radiator, access to loft space, wood effect Upvc double glazed French doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
Constructed of half brick and wood effect Upvc double glazed construction with windows to three sides and door leading out to the rear garden, wall mounted radiator and central ceiling light with fan.
Bedroom 1 16' 4" x 10' 5" narrowing to 7' 5" ( 4.98m x 3.18m narrowing to 2.26m )
Having exposed wooden beam to the ceiling, fitted wardrobe, two wall mounted radiators, and two wood effect Upvc double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.26m )
Having exposed wooden flooring, wall mounted radiator, wood effect Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and two obscure glass windows through to hallway.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 7' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.41m )
Having wood effect Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, hand wash basin set in vanity unit with storage below and wc, fully tiled wall coverings, wall mounted radiator, extractor fan and wood effect Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The property is situated on an enviable corner plot and to the front there is gated access to the front of the property the front is enclosed by walls and fencing and has a lawned area and planted area having a variety of mixed plants and shrubs, gated access to the side, personal door to the rear of the detached garage, access to a storage area located at the side of the bungalow which has outside power points.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance area having paved seating area, outside lighting, outside tap, and is open to the side gardens.
To the side of the property there is a lawned area, paved area, planted areas, outside power points and lighting and greenhouse.
Garage 17' x 10' 7" ( 5.18m x 3.23m )
The garage and driveway are accessed via Harcourt Crescent and the garage has up and over door, power and lighting and personal door to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55212040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.