2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSingleton Crescent, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5DG
- Spacious Semi Detached Bungalow
- Gas Heating - Double Glazing
- Two Double Bedrooms - Bathroom / WC
- Entrance Hallway - Living Room
- Feature Rear Gardens
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Drive To Garage
A spacious semi detached bungalow occupying a plot with gardens to both front and rear. The rear gardens being a feature. The property benefits from gas heating, double glazing and there is a garage. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, living room, two double bedrooms, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory and bathroom/WC. The property is offered with vacant possession and viewing is recommended.
Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store. Situated in a quiet position being within a quarter of a mile of the local shopping facilities.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.