5 bedroom detached house for saleFourth Avenue, Wisbech
- Detached 3/4 bedroom property
- 2 bedroom annex
- Large plot with mature gardens
- Lots of parking and car port
- NO CHAIN!
A rare opportunity to purchase a lovely 3/4 bedroom detached property with a spacious 2 bedroom annex that is situated in one of the most desirable cul-de-sac locations in Wisbech. Situated on a large plot with extensive mature gardens and having been fully renovated, this must be viewed!
2 BEDROOM ANNEX INCLUDED!
This superb detached property is situated in one of the most desirable roads in Wisbech and has been renovated throughout by the current owners. The main property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, newly fitted kitchen, cloakroom and a dining room/fourth bedroom. On the first floor there are three good sized double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a separate bathroom. What sets this property apart from others is the large annex that is attached to the property at the rear. The annex comprises a lounge, dining room, kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a shower room.
The property is situated on a large plot with well presented gardens, well stocked borders and a lovely seating area. There is a good sized driveway giving lots of off road parking and there is a car port. With gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout this beautiful property will make a lovely family home!
Lounge 20' 5" x 14' 5" ( 6.22m x 4.39m )
Dining Room/Bedroom 4 14' 4" x 11' ( 4.37m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 15' 7" max x 10' 11" ( 4.75m max x 3.33m )
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Master Bedroom 14' 10" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.52m max x 3.30m max )
En-Suite Shower Room 6' 4" x 4' 4" ( 1.93m x 1.32m )
Bedroom 2 15' 9" max x 8' 11" max ( 4.80m max x 2.72m max )
Bedroom 3 15' 9" max x 8' 11" max ( 4.80m max x 2.72m max )
Bathroom 6' x 5' 9" ( 1.83m x 1.75m )
Kitchen 9' 7" x 5' 11" ( 2.92m x 1.80m )
Dining Room 12' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.92m )
Lounge 12' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 1 10' 5" max x 9' 7" ( 3.18m max x 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the third set of traffic lights turn left into Norwich Road. Continue along and turn right into Mount Drive. Proceed along, turn right into Fourth Avenue and continue to the bottom where the property can be found immediately in front of you, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55213828.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.