3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDymokes Way, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Garage To Rear
A well presented three bedroom semi detached property situated within this cul de sac position, offering spacious living accommodation including a garage to rear, double glazed windows and gas central heating.An viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property's noteworthy features.
Situated in the popular Hundred Acre location we offer for sale a bright and spacious three bedroom semi detached family home boasting many features to include a garage to rear, gas central heating and double glazed windows. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of local shops, bus stops, schools of all age groups and Rye House mainline station providing access to London Liverpool Street. An internal viewing is strongly advised to appreciate this property's noteworthy features.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
With laminate wood flooring, meters cupboard, stairs to first floor, radiator and door to:
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, power points, TV point, feature fire surround, understairs storage cupboard, laminate wood flooring, low voltage spot lights, radiator and double doors leading to:
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 3" x 11' 6" Overall ( 4.65m x 3.51m Overall )
KITCHEN AREA: with a range of modern wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Stainless steel sink unit, fitted electric hob with oven under and feature extractor fan over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed window to front and rear elevation.
DINING AREA: With double glazed doors leading to the conservatory, power points and radiator.
Conservatory 16' x 5' 5" ( 4.88m x 1.65m )
Double glazed windows and doors to rear garden, radiator, TV point and power points.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, storage cupboard and door to:
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.55m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator and built in wardrobes with matching drawer unit.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.77m )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 5' 11" ( 3.00m x 1.80m )
With double glazed window to front, power points, radiator, overstairs storage cupboard.
Comprising a paneled Jacuzzi bath with wall mounted shower unit and screen, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and flooring, heating chrome towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed obscure window to rear elevation.
REAR GARDEN predominantly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries, GARAGE to rear with up and over and door to rear.
FRONT GARDEN with path and lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55213837.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.