4 bedroom detached house for saleAngmering, West Sussex
- Conveniently located close to the centre of the village
- Lounge. 21' Kitchen/Diner. Utility Area
- 2nd reception/bedroom. Shower Room
- Three further bedrooms
- Family Bathroom. Separate w.c.
- Large rear garden with feature summerhouse
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
We are delighted to be offering this older style, rarely available detached family home full of character and charm, that is conveniently situated close to the centre of the village.
Off the ground floor entrance hall is a sitting room with double doors out to the garden, 21' kitchen/dining room with integral appliances, a separate utility area with access to the garden.
The garage has been converted to a high standard offering a further downstairs reception room/bedroom four and a shower room.
The first floor offers two light and airy, spacious double bedrooms, and a further single bedroom/study. There is also a good size family bathroom with a separate w.c.
Externally, there is a large rear garden mostly laid to lawn with feature summerhouse, and is complimented with a range of trees, bushes and shrubs and also offers a decking area. The front garden is pretty and there is ample off road parking for several cars.
In our opinion the property has been kept to a high standard throughout and would suit a family looking to live close to the local schools and amenities.
Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55213939.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANG150121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.