3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHall Avenue, Leek
* A very well presented three bedroom semi detached property occupying a good sized plot and boasting a quiet cul-de-sac position.
* The property benefits from off road parking, Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Kitchen / Diner, W.c, Lounge and Conservatory to the ground floor. Landing Area, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor.
* To the side and rear of the property is a good sized storage shed and well maintained garden laid mainly to lawn and with display borders and gravelled area.
* A great home that is ideally suitable for family occupation.
* Viewing strongly advised.
Entrance Hall - Radiator. Stairs off. Understairs storage area.
Kitchen / Diner - 10'6 x 11' (3.20m x 3.35m) - Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Electric cooker point. Plumbing point. Tiled floor. Rear door. Storage cupboard housing central heating boiler. Electric heater.
Inner Hall - Radiator.
W.C - W.c.
Lounge - 17'7 x 9'10 (5.36m x 3.00m) - Radiator x 2. Laminate flooring. Feature multi fuel log burner. Double doors to:
Conservatory - 9'5 x 9'3 (2.87m x 2.82m) - Radiator. Tiled floor. Patio doors to garden.
Landing Area - Radiator. Loft access. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom - 11'5 x 9'10 (3.48m x 3.00m) - Radiator. Fitted wardrobes and cupboards. Exposed wood flooring.
Bedroom - 8'8 x 12' (2.64m x 3.66m) - Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom - 6'8 x 11'3 (2.03m x 3.43m) - Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Bathroom - 5'6 x 4'5 (1.68m x 1.35m) - Bath with wall mounted shower over. Wash basin with storage unit below. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Outside - To the side and rear of the property is a good sized storage shed and well maintained garden laid mainly to lawn and with display borders and gravelled area. Paved area to the front providing off street parking. Allotments to the rear.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55214674.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26396587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.