4 bedroom detached house for saleEaton Croft, Rugeley, Staffordshire
Sold STC £295,000
- Superbly presented and charmingly located modern detached family home
- Small gated development on the edge of popular Rugeley town centre
- Reception hall with fitted guests cloakroom
- Impressive family lounge and separate dining room
- Useful study with built-in cloaks store cupboard
- Contemporary style quality fitted kitchen and utility room
- Master bedroom with luxury en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms and family re-fitted shower room
- Single garage and driveway
- Delightful walled and fenced landscaped rear garden
Available with the benefit of no upward chain, this impressive detached family home enjoys a delightful setting on this gated small cul de sac development built some five years ago. With four good bedrooms the property has been further improved with a quality fitted kitchen, en suite and shower room. Rugeley town centre lies approximately half a mile away and provides a good range of local shopping and leisure facilities. With cross city and Inter-city rail travel and nearby Cannock Chase providing delightful countryside walks, an early viewing of this lovely home is strongly encouraged.
Property ref: 121_863_4196791
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55215442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4196791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.