2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBroad Street, Leek
Sold STC £100,000
- Traditional End Terrace Property
- Two Double bedrooms
- Detached Garage and Courtyard Style Garden
- No Onward Chain
Immaculately presented end terrace property which has been completely rennovated. The property boasts a lovely terrace style garden & detached garage and is within walking distance of all of the amenities that Leek has to offer.
Located within the heart of Leek this traditonal end terraced property would be great for somone looking for a ready to move in to home. The property has been fully rennovated by the current owners to a high standard and in brief the livig accommodation comprises; lounge, fitted kitched, to the first floor there is a landing utility area, bedroom and bathroom and to the second floor the master bedroom. Outside the property sits on an elevated plot and a stone stair case provides access to the front. To the rear there is an attractive courtyard style garden with seating area and raised borders with an array of shrubs and planting. A stone stair case leads down to the single detached garage which has double doors. The property would be ideal for someone who is looking for access to the town and it's shops and amenities within walking distance but also offers swift access to the major road networks which include the A50
Lounge 15' 8" x 9' 6" ( 4.78m x 2.90m )
UPVC entrance door to front, UPVC window to front and side, feature exposed beams to ceiling, fire surround with gas fire, feature stone wall, radiator, stairs leading to first floor and door to:
Kitchen 9' 4" x 4' 9" ( 2.84m x 1.45m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas cooker point, extractor hood, useful appliance space, part tiled walls, UPVC window to rear and UPVC door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Utility area includes useful storage cupboard, wall units, working surface with plumbing for washing machine, stairs to the second floor and doors leading;
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.82m )
UPVC window to front, feature exposed beams and radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising; panelled bath, low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, part tiling to walls, extractor fan, radiator and UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom One 16' 5" x 9' 7" ( 5.00m x 2.92m )
UPVC window to side, UPVC dorma to rear, feature exposed beams and radiator.
Outside, the property sits on an elevated plot a stone steps provide access to the front. To the rear there is an attractive courtyard style garden with seating area and raised borders with an array of shrubs and planting stone steps lead down to the single detached garage which has an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55216441.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.