2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSouthfield Road, Thorne, Doncaster
Sold STC £100,000
- Traditional Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Requires Some Updating
- Excellent Location
- Kitchen / Diner
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A TRADITIONAL TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW on an established popular residential road. Detached Garage, Lawned Gardens, CALL TO BOOK AN INTERNAL INSPECTION
William H Brown are pleased to market WITH NO CHAIN this two bedroom detached bungalow located in the historic market town of Thorne. Excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. The town centre offers a variety of day to day shopping facilities along with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school.
Fitted with a PVCu double glazed entrance door with leaded panel.
Having oak strip flooring, radiator and electric consumer unit.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' plus bay ( 3.94m x 3.35m plus bay )
Fitted with a front facing double glazed bay window and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 1" x 11' 4" plus door recess ( 3.68m x 3.45m plus door recess )
Having side and rear facing double glazed windows the kitchen comprises; oak effect wall and base cupboards inset one and a half white pot sink unit, electric hob, oven and stainless steel cooker hood. Radiator and PVCu double glazed door to the Rear Room. Loft access with fold away ladder to boarded loft housing the wall mounted gas combination boiler.
PVCu double glazed door leading out to the rear garden, rear facing single glazed windows and perspex roof. Plumbing for washing machine.
Front Bedroom 11' x 10' 1" plus bay ( 3.35m x 3.07m plus bay )
Fitted with a front facing double glazed bay window, two radiators and television point.
Rear Bedroom 12' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.02m )
Fitted with a rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Fitted with a rear facing double glazed window. The bathroom comprises; panelled bath, low level flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
The property is set behind a brick wall with an iron gate opening to a long concrete driveway, to the rear of the property is a lawned garden and concrete patio area.
Detached Sectional Garage
Council Tax Band B
Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with the property are in full working order and any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
While we have taken great care in preparation of these particulars, prospective buyers are particularly warned that in this case we have been unable to have them checked by the former occupiers.
Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their working order.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55216468.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.