2 bedroom flat for saleWhittall Drive East, Kidderminster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DINING KITCHEN
****TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT****NO UPWARD CHAIN****OFF ROAD PARKING****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****DOUBLE GLAZING**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
A first floor two bedroom apartment offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking.
Off road parking to the front of the property.
Glazed door to front aspect and stairs leading to first floor landing.
Ceiling light, access to loft, overstairs cupboard housing gas central heated boiler, further built-in cupboard, radiator, wood effect floor and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 18' 10" max x 13' 9" max ( 5.74m max x 4.19m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, radiator, gas fire and surround and wood effect flooring.
Dining Kitchen 17' 8" max x 9' max ( 5.38m max x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two ceiling lights, range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, sink with mixer taps, tiled splashbacks, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.17m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 7' 6" max ( 3.02m max x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks and heated towel rail.
Off Road Parking
Please note that the property is leasehold. There were 125 years on the lease starting from August 1999, therefore there are 109 years remaining. The ground rent is £10.00 per annum. The service charge dated from 1st April 2015 - 31st March 2017 (including building insurance) is £366.19.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55216525.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.