3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLindsey Road, Harworth, Doncaster
Sold STC £110,000
- WAS £120,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000 - Semi-detached house in popular Harworth
- Cloakroom, Lounge, Second Reception Room, Kitchen, Dining Area
- Three bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off street Parking & Garage
WAS £120,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000 - Viewings are recommended to appreciate the potential on offer with this modern semi detached property. Ready to move into the property would make an excellent starter home for first time buyers. Sought after street to the outskirts of Harworth.
Offering good access to the wide range of amenities to both Bircotes and Bawtry where there is both primary and secondary schooling, modern healthcare centre and a varied array of shops. The access to the A1 motorway is within a five minute driveway where there are links to the M18, M1 and M180. Viewings are recommended to appreciate the potential on offer with this modern semi detached property. Ready to move into the property would make an excellent starter home for first time buyers. Sought after street to the outskirts of Harworth. Call today to arrange a viewing.
Entry in to the property through a front facing upvc door, having stairs leading to the first floor, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator, a telephone point and laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 6" x 13' 7" to under stairs ( 5.33m x 4.14m to under stairs )
Having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a tv aerial point. With a gas fire, a wooden surround with a marble hearth and back, a back boiler and an under stairs area.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.14m x 2.64m )
Being open plan to the dining area and having a rear facing double glazed window, wall and base units, splash back tiling, an electric hob and oven, an extractor fan, an intergrated dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer and laminate flooring. (Fridge freezer negotiable within price)
Having plumbing for a washing machine and a door leading to the garage.
Being half tiled and having a wash hand basin, a low flush wc, a central heating radiator and an extractor fan.
Having coving to the ceiling, a tiled floor, a central heating radiator and a step leading to the second reception room.
Second Reception Room 17' 10" x 8' 7" ( 5.44m x 2.62m )
Having French doors leading to the garden, coving to the ceiling and a covered central heating radiator.
Dining Area 7' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.24m x 2.01m )
Having French doors leading to the garden and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having coving to the ceiling and giving access to the loft space via a ladder which is boarded for storage.
Bedroom One 13' 9" into alcove x 8' 9" ( 4.19m into alcove x 2.67m )
A double bedroom; having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 10' 7" ( 2.29m x 3.23m )
Double bedroom having a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 / Study 7' 2" x 5' 10" ( 2.18m x 1.78m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bathroom 5' 2" x 7' 6" ( 1.57m x 2.29m )
Having a side facing obscured double glazed window, half tiled walls and a tiled floor. With coving to the ceiling, a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath, a vanity wash hand basin and wc, an electric shower, a towel rail and an extractor fan.
The front of the property offers a block paved driveway for off street parking. The rear of the property is lawned with a decking area and gravelled seating area. External lighting and an outside tap.
Having power and lighting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55216603.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.