1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLady Jane Place, Dartford, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 1 bedroom
- Ground floor apartment
- Free Fast Track bus service
- Ideal location for commuters
- Close to Dartford Crossing
- EPC energy rating C (80)
Here is a very impressive large 1 bedroom ground floor apartment which is located on the sought after Bridge Development in Dartford. This development has become one of the best places to live, especially for those who commute or for those who prefer to make use of public transportation.The emphasis here is on a healthy lifestyle and there are lots of places to walk or cycle within the development itself. Residents can take advantage of the free bus service to the town centre, Dartford or Greenhithe, allowing easy connections to Darenth Valley hospital and Ebbsfleet International. These buses have special lanes which ensure you simply drive past the traffic and, with no parking worries, it helps to make your daily commute a bit easier to manage.Other amenities near to the property include a choice of supermarkets, a huge choice of other shops and places to eat at nearby Bluewater.The apartment is a spacious 1 bedroom ground floor example. The open plan kitchen/living area is a real selling point as you have the advantage of entertaining your guests while still cooking the Sunday roast.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 10'4 at widest point (4.07m x 3.15m)
- Bathroom: 7'4 x 6'5 (2.24m x 1.96m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'9 x 8'2 (3.89m x 2.49m)
- Lounge Area: 17'7 x 9'7 (5.36m x 2.92m)
- Allocated Parking Space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55217353.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10540960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.