2 bedroom flat for saleLangham Gardens, Ealing
- Two spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two luxurious newly refurbished bathrooms
- Vast and bright reception room
- Modern fully integrated kitchen
- Ample storage opportunities throughout
- Private garage for parking
- Gorgeous communal gardens
- 950 year lease
Orchards of London are delighted to offer to the market for sale this stunning two double bedroom apartment situated in a lovely residential area in Ealing. This stunning property comprises of two bedrooms, two newly refurbished luxurious bathrooms one of which is an en-suite, a separate modern fully integrated and a spacious and bright reception room.
The property benefits from lots of ample storage units throughout the flat along with private parking garage, double glazing and fantastic communal gardens.
This lovely home is conveniently located within easy walking distance to both Ealing Broadway and West Ealing stations.
Property ref: 121_1534_4207286
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55218001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4207286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Ealing Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.