4 bedroom detached house for saleMorello Drive, Wirral
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Corner Plot
- Impressive Space Throughout
- Beautiful Gardens
- Viewing Essential
OUTSTANDING PROPERTY which must be seen to be fully appreciated! This property offers impressive space throughout and the gardens are simply fantastic!
Jones & Chapman are proud to present this outstanding 4-bedroom detached property located on Morello Drive in the highly desirable location of Spital.
This property has a huge amount of living space with two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room and dining room, utility room and conservatory leading out to a beautifully landscaped garden. The property has the luxury of a double garage which can be accessed at the rear of the property thanks to the convenient corner plot on which the property is set.
Upstairs you will find 4 good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom including separate bath and shower unit. The master bedroom has an ensuite including a standalone shower not forgetting the downstairs toilet.
To appreciate this modern family home where no expense has been spared, please call to arrange a viewing!
with WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to side and radiator.
Lounge 16' 2" x 12' 2" ( 4.93m x 3.71m )
with double glazed window to front, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, radiator and log burner.
2nd Reception Room 17' 4" x 10' 11" ( 5.28m x 3.33m )
double glazed window to side, double glazed sliding patio doors through to conservatory, gas fireplace and radiator.
Conservatory 11' maximum x 9' ( 3.35m maximum x 2.74m )
brick and UPVC construction with patio doors out to garden and radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 20' 3" x 13' 6" L-shaped Room ( 6.17m x 4.11m L-shaped Room )
With modern fitted kitchen comprising of wall and complimentary base units, breakfast bar, range cooker with cooker hood, space for dishwasher and american style fridge/freezer, with bi-folding doors through to dining room, access to utility room and two double glazed windows to the front.
Dining Room 15' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.67m x 3.51m )
with double-glazed sliding doors to the garden and radiator.
Utility Room 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
wall and base units, space for; washing machine, fridge and freezer with door to garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.51m x 3.28m )
with double glazed window to front and radiator.
with double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
with double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.62m )
with double glazed window to side and radiator.
Bedroom 4 7' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.24m x 2.16m )
with double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe and radiator.
with double glazed window to side, bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and towel-drying radiator.
Impressive plot with gardens surrounding, garage and plenty of outside storage areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55218781.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.