5 bedroom detached house for saleRownhams Lane, North Baddesley, Southampton
Sold STC £465,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached chalet property
- Five bedrooms
- Large reception hall with cloakroom
- Fitted kitchen with range cooker
- Utility room
- Impressive L shaped sitting room/dining area
- Ample parking to the front
- Landscaped gardens
A unique five bedroom detached chalet property offering well appointed accommodation. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
An older style five bedroom detached chalet style residence located in the ever popular area of North Baddesley. The property has been extensively extended and improved by the current owners and provides spacious and well proportioned accommodation. The property is surrounded by landscaped and mature gardens which have been cultivated to a extremely high standard.
We would highly recommend an internal viewing of this property due to its size and its delightful gardens.
Stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
Low level w.c, wash hand basin, double glazed window to side aspect.
Sitting Room/dining Area L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Sitting Room 23' 10" Max x 13' 10" Max ( 7.26m Max x 4.22m Max )
French patio doors leading onto the landscaped garden. Feature fireplace with gas fire, range of wall lights, textured and coved ceiling, electric storage heater.
Dining Area 22' 10" max x 9' 11" max ( 6.96m max x 3.02m max )
Space for table and chairs, double glazed window to side aspect.
Study/bedroom Four 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric storage heater.
Second Sitting Room/bedroom 5 13' 4" max x 10' max ( 4.06m max x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace, electric storage heater, dado rail.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 7' 11" ( 4.09m x 2.41m )
A full range of dark wood matching wall and base level units with contrasting working surfaces over, Porcelain sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, tiling to principle areas, a Range style gas hob and oven, cooker hood, double glazed window to side aspect, door to:-
Utility 9' 11" x 5' ( 3.02m x 1.52m )
A range of utility cupboards for storage, plumbing for automatic washing machine, electric fusebox and meter, water heater, door to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Velux window, doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Open Study Area 9' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, sloping ceilings, a range of fitted wardrobes with hanging space and storage, telephone point, electric heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe with hanging space and storage, electric heater.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.06m )
Velux window, storage heater.
Comprising of a four piece bathroom suite with panel enclosed bath, low level w.c, wash hand basin, bidet, velux window, electric heater.
To the front the property is approached by a brick paved driveway with space for a number of vehicles, There is a wrought iron gate leading to the side of the property and the main entrance. The majority of the garden lies to the rear of the property with a delightful raised patio with balustrading overlooking the extensive landscaped garden with many mature shrubs including many types of Azeleas and Acer trees.
To the rear of the garden there are a number of brick built storage sheds and workshop as well as a greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55218796.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.