3 bedroom terraced house for saleHillmorton, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £154,950
- An Impressively Presented Three Double Bedroom Mid Terrace Townhouse Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain
- Offering Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors
- Delightful Lounge/Dining Room with Attractive Decor & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Modern Fitted Wall & Base Units & Built-in Oven & Hob
- Cloakroom/WC on the Ground Floor with White Two Piece Suite
- Two Double Bedrooms on the First Floor & Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Master Bedroom on the Second Floor with Dressing Room & En-Suite Shower Room
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
An Impressively Presented Three Double Bedroom Mid Terrace Townhouse Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain. Offering Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55219138.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LET140080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.