5 bedroom terraced house for saleBrough Street, Derby
Sold STC £115,000
- Investment Opportunity
- Close To City
- Let As Four Bedrooms At £1410PCM incl Bills
- To Be Sold With Tenants In Situ
- Viewing Advised
An excellent opportunity for an investment purchaser to acquire a good size mid terraced property to be sold with tenants in situ. The property can be found in close proximity to Derby City, Royal Derby Hospital and is a short distance from the University Campuses.
An excellent opportunity for an investment purchaser to acquire a good size mid terraced property to be sold with tenants in situ. The property can be found in close proximity to Derby City, Royal Derby Hospital and is a short distance from the University Campuses. The property fully let achieves circa £1410 PCM including utility bills, council tax, TV licence and broadband. The accommodation comprises of ground floor bedroom, communal area, ground floor bathroom and a good size kitchen, to the first floor are four further bedrooms. Outside to the rear is a low maintenance garden area..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55219507.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.