2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSPORLE
SPORLE: A popular West Norfolk village with amenities which include Primary School, shop, Post Office, Public House, Church, Recreation field and Community Centre. The village is conveniently situated, just off the A47, approximately 3 miles east of Swaffham and 30 miles west of Norwich.
UPVC part glazed Georgian style door into:
'L'-SHAPE ENTRANCE HALL
Part vinyl floor covering, access to roof space, power point, night storage heater point, shelved airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder fitted with immersion heater.
STUDY/POTENTIAL 3RD BEDROOM
12'9" (3.89m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Feature vaulted and beamed ceiling, exposed floorboards, multi-fuel stove standing on stone base, power points, door to integral garage, UPVC part glazed door and window to side. Roof window.
12'3" (3.73m) x 8'8" (2.64m)
Feature vaulted and beamed ceiling with part exposed brick and flint walling. Six paned glass light panel to side, UPVC double glazed window to side, power points, wall uplighter.
White suite comprising of push-button dual flush WC, hand basin and panelled bath with mixer taps and electric shower over. Mixer taps and additional hand held shower to bath, tiled floor, tiled walls, wall mounted electric fan heater, two recessed ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
13' (3.96m) max. x 9'9" (2.97m) max.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, power points, night storage heater point.
15'6" (4.72m) x 6'6" (1.98m)
White butler sink with black granite surround and oak store cupboards under. Oak block work surface areas, four double oak veneered wall cabinets incorporating two with glass display doors. Tiled splashback areas, vinyl floor covering, power points, space and plumbing provision for both automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Four branch spotlight ceiling fitment, serving hatch to dining area, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front.
17'5" (5.31m) x 11'6" (3.51m) max.
Feature brick fireplace with multi-fuel stove. Power points, two night storage heater points, UPVC sealed unit double glazed front and side windows, satellite aerial, UPVC sealed unit double glazed double doors with full depth window panels either side leading into:
10'5" (3.17m) x 6' (1.83m)
Of brick base construction supporting single glazed windows and sloping perspex roof. Two side entrance doors, tiled floor.
With up and over door, side entrance door onto parking area, connecting door to main residence.
FRONT A concrete driveway leads up from the The Street and sweeps round to a raised forecourt providing off-road parking space (potential to enlarge this area if desired). In addition to the forecourt there is also a raised garden area, with brick retaining wall, shrubs and flowering plants.
SIDE GARDEN This consists of two small lawns, separated by soiled area suitable for seeding as a lawn, kitchen garden or space to extend the cottage accommodation.
REAR GARDEN Two separate flights of steps lead up to a raised terrace with paved seating areas, shrubs and flowering plants. A side access gate leads, via a right of way to:
A BRICK AND TILED STORE SHED
With window overlooking the rear garden.
Please Note: There is a pedestrian right of way over the roadway, on the left hand side of Rhode Cottage, to the study entrance door and around to the brick and tile store shed.
SERVICES: Mains water, electricity and drainage.
COUNCIL TAX: Band B
DIRECTIONS: From the centre of Swaffham and the traffic lights, head out of town along Mangate Street and into Norwich Road. At the roundabout take the third exit onto the A47 towards Dereham and Norwich. Turn next left off the A47, and follow down into Sporle village. Continue through the village, past the shop on your right and then a short way further along you will find the property on your right hand side.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.