1 bedroom apartment for saleHarry Davis Court, Armstrong Drive, Worcester
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Stunning waterside location
- Close To City Centre
- Allocated Parking
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Internal inspection highly recommended
- DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? Call us today to discuss how we can get you moving!
- NEED A MORTGAGE? We have some exclusive products and could save you money... Ask us about booking an appointment!
A stunning, contemporary designed apartment in this iconic building in this sought after location near to the river and canalside at Diglis.
Harry Davis Court is an exclusive waterside development just a stones throw away from the River and from the Canal in Diglis. The communal areas of the building are some of the best around with a stunning 'Cinderella' staircase and glass lift which serves all floors.
Stunning communal entrance hall, private entrance hall, feature open plan kitchen / living / dining area, one double bedroom and high specification fitted bathroom.
The property further benefits from having underfloor heating, upvc double glazing, NHBC still remaining and is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Video security entrance system to give access into the communal entrance hall.
Two storage cupboards, doors to bedroom, bathroom and living / dining / kitchen.
Communal Entrance Hall
Contemporary style staircase and/or glass lift leading to the first floor where the property can be located.
Kitchen / Living / Dining Area 24' 4" max x 10' 8" max ( 7.42m max x 3.25m max )
Bedroom 12' 6" plus wardrobe x 9' 10" ( 3.81m plus wardrobe x 3.00m )
All mains services with the exception of gas are connected to the property.
The property benefits from having an allocated parking space.
The property benefits from having NHBC guarantee still remaining.
From Worcester city centre proceed in a south easterly direction onto the Bath Road, taking the first right onto Diglis Road and turning immediately right again onto Mill Street. Take the next left onto Portland Street and proceed right to the end onto Armstrong Drive where Harry Davis Court can be located at the end of the road.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55219852.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR307976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.