3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThetford Gardens, Wednesfield, Wolverhampton
Sold STC £145,000
- Well presented three bedroom semi-detached house
- NO ONWARD CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Parking for several vehicles
- Private rear garden
- Modern fitted bathroom & shower room
- Close to city centre
Ryknild Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi detached house in quiet cul-de-sac being offered with no onward chain and vacant possession. The stand out features of the property include: modern fitted kitchen and shower room, parking for several vehicles, private rear garden as well as spacious living and sleeping accommodation.
The property is situated in Wednesfield, a suburb of Wolverhampton, just minutes away from the City Centre which offers a diverse range of local amenities including bars, restaurants and shopping facilities including the Wulfrun Shopping Centre. Commuter benefits include the M6 & M54 motorways as well as intercity and cross country railway lines at Wolverhampton Station.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, modern kitchen, and dining room. On the first floor: landing, three bedrooms and family shower room. Externally the property offers: concrete print drive with parking for several vehicles and private rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55220983.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6827087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryknild Ltd, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.