2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLAWSONS ROAD - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 4PP
Sold STC £179,999
- IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - CLOSE TO 'THORNTON VILLAGE'
- MAINTAINED TO AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD * READY TO WALK INTO
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE, OPENING TO A LARGE HALLWAY & STUDY AREA
- EXTENSIVE LIVING ACCOMMODATION WITH THREE RECEPTION AREAS
- ATTRACTIVE FRONT LOUNGE WITH GAS FIRE * FORMAL DINING ROOM
- FABULOUS OPEN PLAN BREAKFAST KITCHEN & UPVC CONSERVATORY
- GROUND FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM * MODERN FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM WITH MODERN ENSUITE BATHROOM
- GENEROUS & BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED 'WEST FACING' REAR GARDEN
- NOT OVERLOOKED TO THE FRONT & REAR * AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
IMPRESSIVE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW, IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, CLOSE TO THORNTON VILLAGE. OFFERING ENVIABLE GARDENS, GENEROUS WEST FACING REAR, EXTENSIVE LIVING ACCOMMODATION, TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS & FABULOUS OPEN PLAN BREAKFAST KITCHEN TO CONSERVATORY, TWO BATHROOMS...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.