3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCherry Tree Walk, Stourport-On-Severn
Sold STC £160,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- VIEWING ADVISED!
**THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED**CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION**DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM**UTILITY ROOM** SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION**CONSERVATORY** Comprising porch, entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, conservatory, study/dining room, utility, downstairs cloakroom, workshop, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
A three bedroom semi detached property situated in a cul-de-sac location. Comprising porch, entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, conservatory, study/dining room, utility, downstairs cloakroom, workshop, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
Raised flower beds and block paved drive leading to porch.
Double glazed feature stained obscure door to front aspect, double glazed windows to side and front aspects, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and single glazed door to hallway.
Stairs to first floor landing, spot lights, dado rail, gas central heated radiator, wood effect floor and door to kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling lights, range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, one and a half bowl sink, tiled splashback, cooker hood, space for fridge, plumbing for dish washer, wood effect floor and serving hatch to lounge.
Lounge 15' 2" max x 14' 7" max ( 4.62m max x 4.45m max )
Single glazed window to rear aspect into conservatory, ceiling light, spot lights, coving to ceiling, multi fuel burner, understairs storage cupboard, gas central heated radiator, wood effect floor, door to study and double glazed patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 11" x 6' 10" ( 4.85m x 2.08m )
Double glazed sky lights, double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, two ceiling lights, wood effect floor and double glazed sliding patio doors to garden.
Study/dining Room 13' 9" x 7' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.34m )
Double glazed French doors to rear aspect, ceiling lights, gas central heated radiator, wood effect floor and door to utility.
Utility Room 11' 4" x 4' 8" excluding recess ( 3.45m x 1.42m excluding recess )
Double glazed sky lights, ceiling light, wall, drawer and base units, worktops, plumbing for washing machine, door to workshop and door to WC.
Sky light, ceiling light, vanity wash hand basin, tiled splashback and WC.
Workshop 9' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.49m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, double glazed door to front aspect, sky light, wall units, worktop, power and lighting.
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, ceiling light, dado rail, storage cupboard and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 2" front of wardrobes x 8' 3" excluding door recess ( 3.40m front of wardrobes x 2.51m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, built-in wardrobes and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 9' ( 3.56m max x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and wood effect floor.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, built in wardrobe and wood effect floor.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, spot lights, bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, WC, heated towel rail and cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Enclosed Rear Garden
Fenced borders, decked area, lawn and flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55223560.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.