4 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Drive, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £365,000
- Chain free detached family residence
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, en suite, c/h & d/g
- Fantastic uninterrupted sea views
- Sought after seafront location
- REDUCED FROM £375,000
A WELL PRESENTED EXECUTIVE 4 bedroom detached family residence with FANTASTIC SEA VIEWS, 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, STUDY, UTILITY, EN SUITE, DOUBLE GARAGE, DRIVEWAY & REAR GARDEN. The property is situated in a SOUGHT AFTER SEAFRONT LOCALITY CLOSE TO AMENITIES. CHAIN FREE.
A WELL PRESENTED EXECUTIVE 4 bedroom detached family residence with FANTASTIC SEA VIEWS, 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, STUDY, UTILITY, EN SUITE, DOUBLE GARAGE, DRIVEWAY & REAR GARDEN in a SOUGHT AFTER SEAFRONT LOCALITY CLOSE TO AMENITIES.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side.
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Wash hand basin, WC, cupboard with electric meter, double glazed window to side.
Study 16' x 7' 10" ( 4.88m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge 26' 9" x 15' 1" max ( 8.15m x 4.60m max )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors, fireplace with gas fire, TV point, radiator.
Sitting Room 13' 9" into bay x 12' 10" ( 4.19m into bay x 3.91m )
Double glazed bay window to front, fireplace with gas fire, wall lights.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, plumbing for dishwasher, electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood, space for fridge/freezer, tiling, double glazed window to side.
Utility Room 14' 6" x 5' 2" ( 4.42m x 1.57m )
Fitted base units, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to rear garden.
Loft access, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 9" incl wardrobes x 13' 11" ( 4.80m incl wardrobes x 4.24m )
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to front with uninterrupted sea views, radiator.
Spacious En Suite Bathroom
Panelled corner bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" plus cupboard x 10' 11" ( 4.19m plus cupboard x 3.33m )
Storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear, French doors to
Balcony 15' x 4' 4" ( 4.57m x 1.32m )
Sliding patio doors, wrought iron balustrading, uninterrupted sea views.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" incl wardrobes x 11' ( 3.63m incl wardrobes x 3.35m )
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator.
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled, shaver point, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Low level suite, fully tiled, double glazed window to side.
Roller door, light and power, gas boiler for central heating and hot water, double doors to rear garden.
Driveway with space for several cars.
Fully enclosed garden with lawn, patio, shed, brick workshop/lean to with light and power, outside security lights.
From William H Brown's Great Yarmouth office proceed up to the roundabout at Fullers Hill, straight over into Lawn Avenue / Caister Road, turn right into Barnard Avenue and continue to the end turning right into North Drive and the property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55223602.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.