3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFirth Crescent, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £60,000
- ** Guide Price £60,000 - £70,000 **
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Great Property for First Time Buyers
- Modern Kitchen
- Courtyard Style Rear Garden
- End-Of-Terrace Property
***GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000*** Offering to the market is this deceptively spacious three bedroom end of terrace property with modern styled kitchen, handy utility and open plan lounge/diner. Offered for Sale with a £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE and viewings are highly advised...
***GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000*** Offering to the market is this deceptively spacious three bedroom end of terrace property with modern styled kitchen, handy utility and open plan lounge/diner. Offered for Sale with a £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE; viewings are advised to appreciate the accommodation of which is on offer!
Lounge 11' 2" x 15' 3" Max ( 3.40m x 4.65m Max )
A front facing with uPVC double glazed window, gas fire place with marble surround and hearth, central heated radiator and TV point. Open plan access to dining room.
Dining Room 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
Open plan access with lounge and rear facing uPVC double glazed window.
A fitted kitchen with various wall and base units with mounted worktop and inset sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with overhead extractor. Integral fridge freezer. Splashback tiling. central heated radiator and laminate floor covering. uPVC double glazed door leading to rear garden.
A handy utility room with plumbing for washer, tiled floor and rear facing uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
A front facing double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator,
Bedroom Two 14' 3" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 4.34m Max x 2.79m Max )
With front facing uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 11' 4" Max ( 2.95m x 3.45m Max )
A double bedroom with storage cupboard, central heated radiator and rear facing uPVC double glazed window.
A three piece bathroom suite with panel bath, wash hand basin and w/c. Tiling to both walls and floor, central heated radiator and rear facing uPVC double glazed window.
A laid lawn to the front garden with fencing surround and paved walkway. A courtyard styled rear garden with brick outbuilding and rear gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55223605.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.