2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLinden Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £175,000
- Ground Floor Flat
- Private Rear Garden
- 2 Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Well Presented
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A well presented ground floor flat situated within close proximity to Bexhill's Town Centre, Bexhill Seafront, Bexhill Railway Station and local shops, bus routes and amenities. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and a private garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
A well presented ground floor flat situated within close proximity to Bexhill's Town Centre, Bexhill Seafront, Bexhill Railway Station and local shops, bus routes and amenities. This flat has recently been modernised throughout and briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and a private garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Having a wooden door to the front aspect.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a storage cupboard with light, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 7" into alcove ( 4.09m x 3.84m into alcove )
Having double glazed doors leading out to the rear garden, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.69m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space and plumbing for a slim-line dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer, wall mounted combi boiler and double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect.
Bedroom One 17' 1" into bay x 12' 7" into alcove ( 5.21m into bay x 3.84m into alcove )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" extending to 14' 3" x 8' max ( 3.56m extending to 4.34m x 2.44m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a bath with mixer taps with shower attachment and electric shower over, a vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, WC and a chrome heated towel rail.
Private rear garden to the rear of the property. Direct access via the lounge patio doors and via the kitchen door. Hard standing patio area with further lawn area. Garden surrounded by walls and various trees and shrubs.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55224862.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.