2 bedroom maisonette for saleHolly Lane, Erdington
- First floor maisonette
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Living room
- Double glazing (where specified)
- Extended lease on completion
- No chain
Do you want - TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS? A MODERN KITCHEN? A MODERN BATHROOM? WHICH IS READY TO MOVE INTO WITH NO CHAIN? If the answer is yes then 0121 373 6320 are the digits you need to call us to arrange a viewing!
Do you want - TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS? A MODERN KITCHEN? A MODERN BATHROOM? WHICH IS READY TO MOVE INTO WITH NO CHAIN? If the answer is yes then 0121 373 6320 are the digits you need to call us to arrange a viewing! The property is beautifully decorated throughout offer a warm urban decor feel to the place. Close by there is a local convenience store with most things you will need. Erdington train station is a little over half a mile away making it ideal for those requiring rail transport, alternatively majority of the main bus stops are just off Erdington train station which is around the same distance away.
Single glazed window to side elevation, built-in storage cupboard and door leading into:
Stairs rising to:
First Floor Landing
Built-in storage cupboard (housing hot water cylinder) and doors off to living room, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Living Room 16' 5" x 11' 2" ( 5.00m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, three wall light points, TV aerial point, telephone point, laminate flooring and opening through to:
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.59m )
A range of wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink (with drainer and mixer tap), plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, tiling to splashback areas and laminate flooring.
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 9' 1" ( 4.11m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, two ceiling light points, electric storage heater and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, electric storage heater and laminate flooring.
Suite comprising bath (with electric shower over), wash hand basin and low level flush W.C, obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point and tiled flooring.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55228970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD201665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.