8 bedroom detached house for saleGoostrey Lane, Goostrey, Cheshire
Guide Price £3,750,000
- Approximately 7,780 sq ft (main house)
- Approximately 1,678 sq ft (the cottage)
- 3 reception rooms, study and wine cellar
- 7 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 bedroom staff flat
- 3 bedroom cottage
- 2 storey barn and stabling
- Outdoor pool, hard tennis court, small lake and paddock land
- Approximately 28.5 acres
A charming Country Estate within easy reach of Alderley Edge.
Viewing strictly by appointment only.
The Manor House:
Entrance hall, inner halls, cloakroom, drawing room, dining room, panelled sitting room, study, breakfast kitchen, butler's pantry, boot room, utility room, larder, two store rooms, coat/dog room, old laundry room, wine cellar, master bedroom suite, six further bedrooms, dressing room, two bathrooms, separate WC, north wing housing integral one bedroom staff flat with kitchen, bathroom and separate shower room.
Breakfast kitchen, sitting room, dining room, WC, utility room, master bedroom suite, two further bedrooms, linen room, luggage room, bathroom, small fenced front garden.
Large traditional Grade II Listed two storey barn, brick outbuilding with garaging/stabling with loft above, outdoor swimming pool, outstanding quality hard tennis court, exquisite landscaped gardens, grounds, small lake and paddock land. In all approximately 28.5 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55234807.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIL120083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.