2 bedroom apartment for saleHume Way, Ruislip
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large lounge/ diner with juliet balcony
- Second floor apartment
- Master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area
- Plenty of storage
- Allocated parking bay plus visitors parking
- Long lease
- Set in beautifully maintained gardens
- 706 SQ.FT
Austin Residential are proud to offer for sale this superbly presented two double bedroom, two bathroom second floor apartment in this highly sought after development that is convenient for schools, leisure facilities and for transport links.
The property benefits from light-filled spacious rooms double glazing, electric heating, a long lease and allocated parking. Set in beautifully maintained gardens.
The accommodation briefly comprises; hallway, a light and airy 16'8 x 11'2 lounge/diner with a Juliet balcony for those long , hot summer days, a fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms - the master with a dressing area and en-suite bathroom plus a family bathroom.
Viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate the spaciousness, location and quality of this superb home.
Hume Way runs off Eastcote Road next to Highgrove swimming pool within a few minutes walk from Bishop Ramsey and Warrender Schools. Ruislip Manor station is within less than a mile ( 18 minute walk) and the A40 is only a short drive away giving easy access to the M25, M40 and M4 corridors with links to London and the Home Counties.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55236607.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26397958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Residential, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.