3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRydal Drive, Worksop
- SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- REQUIRES MODERNISATION
- DRIVEWAY- GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Requires modernisation which is reflected within the price, offers this three bedroom semi detached property available to the market with no upward chain. Early viewings are recommended.
Requires modernisation which is reflected within the price, offers this three bedroom semi detached property available to the market with no upward chain. Early viewings are recommended. The accommodation offers entrance hall, lounge being open plan into the dining room, fitted kitchen, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, garage, gas central heating, part double glazing.
Rydal Drive, Worksop
Double glazed entrance door, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation
Lounge 11' 10" side of chimney breast x 14' 3" ( 3.61m side of chimney breast x 4.34m )
Front facing double glazed window, television point, gas fire with a wood surround over, being open plan into the...
Dining Room 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
Rear facing window, radiator, coving to ceiling
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a sink unit, integrated oven, four ring gas hob and hood over, space for a fridge, plumbing for a washing machine, pantry, radiator, rear facing window, door leading outside
Side facing window, built in cupboard housing the hot water cylinder
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, coving to ceiling
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
Rear facing window, radiator
Front facing double glazed window, radiator
Three piece suite comprising cast iron bath, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, rear facing window
Enclosed rear garden by a wooden panelled fence to sides and rear, laid to lawn and patio area, outside water tap.
Front garden offers a driveway and newly fitted gates.
Detached with power connected
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55236721.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.