3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWheatfield Close, Maidenhead
Sold STC £425,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SPACIOUS NEO-GEORGIAN SEMI
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
A very spacious three bedroom Neo-Georgian style semi-detached family home situated in a popular residential development in Cox Green. Benefitting from a fully enclosed south facing rear garden, garage and parking. An internal inspection of this great property is highly recommended. NO ONWARD CHAIN
Double glazed window to side, radiator, Veritas alarm system.
Double glazed window to side, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Lounge / Dining Room 27' 5" x 10' 9" ( 8.36m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear, door to garden, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, roll top work surfaces, space for oven, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, understairs cupboard, part tiled.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, loft access, insulated cavity walls.
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 10' 8" ( 4.65m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, t.v. point.
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c., storage cupboard, part tiled.
Laid to lawn, driveway parking for one car.
South facing, enclosed by panel fencing, paved with borders, brick barbeque, outside tap, side access.
Integral Garage 15' 10" x 8' 11" ( 4.83m x 2.72m )
Up and over door, insulated, light, gas and electric meters, Biasi boiler (installed 2008).
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 towards Reading and continue for about two miles. On reaching the roundabout before the A404 Thicket roundabout turn left into Cannon Lane. Proceed under the flyover and take the second left into Farmers Way and turn right into Furrow Way, round the corner, right into Wheatfield Close where the property will be found on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55236739.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.