3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMalvern Crescent, Riddlesden, KEIGHLEY
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000
- Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Offering Three Double Bedrooms
- A Superb Top Floor Of Accommodation
- Stunning Far Reaching Views
- Off-Street Parking & Garage
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000. A renovated semi detached property which offers a stylish modern interior which includes three bedrooms and three reception rooms. Located within the popular village of Riddlesden and benefiting from stunning views to the front, this great home is one to view.
A fantastic property which has been extended and renovated internally to offer spacious stylish internal accommodation.
The property is within close proximity of the local train station which commutes on a regular daily basis to both the neighbouring cities of Leeds and Bradford. Riddlesden is also conveniently placed between the beautiful village of East Morton, the traditional market town of Bingley, and the ever popular spa town of Ilkley. The surrounding countryside which surrounds Riddlesden offers many wonderful walks such as the Ilkley Moors, and the famous Leeds Liverpool canal pathways. An early inspection of this most attractive, immaculately presented and very practical home is highly recommended.
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 9' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.72m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the front, this charming formal dining room makes for a wonderful entertaining space.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the front this stylish modern kitchen offers a range of attractive wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Additional features include a sink and drainer, provision for a stand alone fridge freezer, an electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor over.
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.40m )
Featuring double glazed French doors to the front which provide access to the charming decked patio area and the stunning far reaching view of the local landscape. This beautifully presented family lounge offers a focal feature wood burner, television and telephone connections, and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.43m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear which overlooks the garden aspect, this spacious double bedroom also has a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, and beefing from having a boiler cupboard and a radiator.
A charming modern bathroom which comprises of attractive tiling, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low flush w/c, and a heated chrome towel rail.
Rear Entrance Hallway
Having a double glazed door to the rear, a passage hallway provides access to the top floor and an under stairs storage space which has provision for a washing machine.
Stair case access with cupboard storage leads to:
Sitting Room 13' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.01m x 3.10m )
Featuring double glazed patio doors to the rear which open upto a Juliet Balcony and provides an aspect view of the rear garden. This charming sitting room also benefits from having television connections.
Master Bedroom 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear, this charming master bedroom also benefits from having a spacious built in wardrobe, a separate cloakroom, and an ensuite shower room with wash hand basin.
Approaching the property potential viewers are spoilt by having a private off street parking bay for two cars, along with a single garage which is ideal for additional storage.
A charming feature to this delightful property is its colourful front garden which is awash with an array of plants and shrubbery. A fantastic decked area offers a a superb entertaining space in which the stunning far reaching views can be truly appreciated.
To the rear of the property a split level garden offers a gravelled seating area and an upper lawn with shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55236763.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.